Aim Rule 26 Checklist
The information disclosed in this section and elsewhere within the Investor Centre is in accordance with Rule 26 of AIM Rules for companies.
- Country of incorporation/main country of operation
- Description of business
- Nominated adviser and broker – Stifel Nicolaus; broker - FirstEnergy Capital; broker - Swedbank
- Details of the nominated adviser and other key advisers
- Names of directors
- Directors' biographical details, responsibilities and committee memberships
- Shareholder rights:
Details of other listings or trading platforms
Articles of Incorporation
Number of securities in issue: 169,534,969
Percentage of securities not in public hands: 7.38%
Identity and holdings of significant shareholders
Latest Annual Report and all other financial reports published in the past 12 months
All notifications the company has made in the past 12 months
AIM Admission Document
Any circulars/shareholder publications sent to shareholders in the past 12 months
UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers:
- As the Company is incorporated in Canada, shareholders' rights may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of the Company's AIM securities
- The Company is not subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
- Norway is considered the home state for the Company and is subject to Norwegian takeover rules.
The information disclosed in this section and elsewhere within the Investor Centre is in accordance with Rule 26 of AIM Rules for companies and was last updated on 8 August 2014.