Wentworth Resources is an East African upstream and midstream oil and gas company. The Company has a highly focused Rovuma Basin portfolio with:
- Producing natural gas reserves and prospective natural gas resources;
- Gas processing and pipeline assets;
- Multiple large-scale gas monetization projects in development; and
- Ongoing exploration evaluation and development drilling programmes.
The following key points outline the Company’s strategy:
- To actively explore for new discoveries of oil and natural gas onshore and near shore;
- To prove up additional gas resources in the Mnazi Bay concession by drilling new exploration wells;
- To develop and construct a large-scale petrochemicals project to consume Mnazi Bay area gas in excess of committed gas to the new government owned pipeline;
- To identify new sources of natural gas to fulfill expected future demand for gas-powered electricity generation in Tanzania and Mozambique; and
- Produce and sell incremental gas to third parties.
Back to Top