Mission, Culture, Values & Goals
To become a leading, fully integrated natural gas production and energy exploration company in East Africa. We will achieve this through: focused exploration and appraisal drilling, developing and constructing natural gas monetization infrastructure, and through large-scale natural gas production.
Our company culture is based on openness and respect, and empowering our team members to play a significant role in achieving individual and group goals and objectives.
- Respect for team members and stakeholders.
- Respect for the environment and the natural world in which we all rely.
- Transparency and fairness in all our transactions and dealings.
- Focus and dedication to delivering on our promises, goals and objectives.
- Commitment to deliver above-average financial returns to the investors who entrust their financial resources to us.
- To prove up Mnazi Bay natural gas resources to justify the investment required to build additional midstream and downstream infrastructure.
- To deliver natural gas to a transnational gas pipeline extending from our gas fields in southern Tanzania to Dar es Salaam, the commercial capital of Tanzania.
- To deliver shareholder value through: asset value growth; free cash flow and net income growth; and dividends or capital appreciation.